Volvo Press Releases Menu Options
The Volvo Car Corporation has issued many Press Releases relating to new models and other topics of interest. The Volvo Owners Club has put many of these press releases together here to make them easier to find.
These Press Releases contain lots of useful information, both of a general and technical nature.
PRESS RELEASES MENU OPTION
These are links to the many press releases by year from 2003 to the current year. They contain both general and technical information and also photographs in some cases.
MY 2001-5 MENU OPTION
This and the other similar menu options cover information for cars in the those respective model years shown in the drop-down menu.
MODELS INFO MENU OPTION
The drop-down menu from this option contains links to various Volvo press release pages for specific Volvo car models.
MISC MENU OPTION
The drop-down menu option from this contains links to various Volvo press releases.
SAFETY MENU OPTION
This provides access to various Volvo press releases on safety matters.
- Volvo Cars partners with Google.
- Nicky Catsburg secures podium in Hungary with Volvo S60.
- Thed Bjork climbs in World Championship with Volvo S60.
- First new Volvo XC60 rolls off production line.
- Volvo Cars will build its first fully electric car in China.
- A Volvo Moment: Asleep behind the wheel.
- Volvo 90th Anniversary and new Volvo XC60.
- Volvo Car UK announces full pricing and specification details of new XC60.
Between 1927 and 31 December 2010 Volvo produced 16,636,626 cars.