Welcome to the Volvo Owners' Club
Up-to-date information on events, online NEC Classic Car event, new member Shell fuel discount, update on E10 petrol, Classics for Carers NHS Support, VOC YouTube Channel, Classic and Sports Car Club Awards, members discount on Pirelli tyres.
The Volvo Owners Club has been around since 1962 so we know about the Volvo brand, its heritage and why they earned the reputation for safety and longevity.
Our name, experience and reputation and the Volvo brand are the reasons we have around 3000 members. Although Volvo cars earned the reputation of longevity, it is possibly the experience, dedication and expert advice from the Club and members that has helped preserve the old models that are still often used daily, and now apply for the more recent and newer models.
Times are changing and the technology in cars is very sophisticated. Air conditioning, electronics and turbos are now common in many of the newer models, and their numbers in the Club are growing. The newer and younger members now have these cars that are less than 10 years old and affordable. We even have the more recent models such as the new sporty Volvo S40 and S60, V60 and XC60 range.
Regardless of your choice of Volvo model, we're sure you'll find something for your needs within our Club services today.
And much more.
Our membership is managed by the MG Owners' Club which has a dedicated admin team that handles their own and our membership. As part of the safety measures during this time the team now work from home, so online renewals and new applications will continue to be processed promptly. New members will have their membership number sent to them by email should that be required for any reason. There may be a delay with new membership packs and renewed membership cards arriving as the admin team will only visit the office once a week to send out the documents. This means postal applications may take a little longer.
The office phone number will still be answered as the calls are redirected. Please only call during week days. The membership email address will still be operative and is also copied to two of the club directors so we will be able to deal quickly with enquiries.
Although the Government has released its road map out of the COVID it still depends on how the situation develops and if the time lines slip. If time lines slip then events and meetings may have to be cancelled. Visit our CLUB NEWS page for updated information.
This is what we anticipate so far and more details will be added as they become available:
- Sunday 23rd May. 5th Annual Southwold Amazon Gathering. Details HERE
- Cancelled. Southern Rally and Best Kept Volvo Competition..
- Cancelled by Clarion. 11-13 June. Practical Classics Classic Car and Restoration Show at NEC Birmingham.
- Pending confirmation. 20th June. Raystede Animal Sanctuary.
- July 11th . 1-day event. Annual National Rally. Uttoxeter Racecourse. Details HERE.
- August 1st. Northern BKV and Rally. Wetherby Racecourse, Wetherby, LS22 5EJ.
- September Sunday 12th. Amazon meeting at Sywell. Details HERE.
- September Sunday 19th. Swavesey, Cambridgeshire, CB24 4QZ..
- October Sunday 3rd. Swedish Day. Annual event for Swedish vehicles at Haselbury Mill. Details HERE..
- November 12th to 14th. Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show at the NEC Birmingham. Details HERE.
- March 18-20 2022. Practical Classics Classic Car and Restoration Show at NEC Birmingham.
Designer of the P1800 Pelle Petterson pays tribute to Sir Roger Moore who passed away one year ago, 23 May 2017. For the first time, he drives the 1967 1800 S that Sir Roger was the registered owner of and was featured in TV series "The Saint".
New Volvo Car Member Discount Offer.
Members of the Volvo Owners’ Club can take advantage of the discounts offered by Volvo Car UK in the New Volvo Car purchase scheme. Full details HERE.
Volvo Car Press Releases
- Next-generation self-driving Volvos powered by NVIDIA DRIVE Orin.
- Updated Volvo XC60 now available for UK customers to order.
- Volvo XC60 Model Year 2022.
- Volvo Cars to be fully electric by 2030.
- Volvo Cars launches new, pure electric Volvo C40 Recharge.