Volvo Press Releases Menu Options
The Volvo Car Corporation has issued many Press Releases relating to new models and other topics of interest. The Volvo Owners Club has put many of these press releases together here to make them easier to find.
These Press Releases contain lots of useful information, both of a general and technical nature.
PRESS RELEASES MENU OPTION
These are links to the many press releases by year from 2003 to the current year. They contain both general and technical information and also photographs in some cases.
MY 2001-5 MENU OPTION
This and the other similar menu options cover information for cars in the those respective model years shown in the drop-down menu.
MODELS INFO MENU OPTION
The drop-down menu from this option contains links to various Volvo press release pages for specific Volvo car models.
MISC MENU OPTION
The drop-down menu option from this contains links to various Volvo press releases.
SAFETY MENU OPTION
This provides access to various Volvo press releases on safety matters.
- Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine in a class of its own at 49 g/km CO2
- Volvo Car UK Extends Its Drive-E Engines Across the Range
- Details of the 2016 range of Volvo cars
- Volvo victory in the Safari Rally 1965
- Volvo S60L T6 Twin Engine at the Shanghai Auto Show
- Volvo Car UK Launches Life Paint Initiative to Improve Cyclist Safety
- Volvo at Techno Classica. "The Bertone Volvos"
- Volvo XC90 receives the renowned Red Dot 'Best of the Best' Product Design Award
- Volvo 780 Celebrates 30 Years
- Volvo Cars unveils new V60 D5 Twin Engine Special Edition
Between 1927 and 31 December 2010 Volvo produced 16,636,626 cars.