Volvo Press Releases Menu Options
The Volvo Car Corporation has issued many Press Releases relating to new models and other topics of interest. The Volvo Owners Club has put many of these press releases together here to make them easier to find.
These Press Releases contain lots of useful information, both of a general and technical nature.
PRESS RELEASES MENU OPTION
These are links to the many press releases by year from 2003 to the current year. They contain both general and technical information and also photographs in some cases.
MY 2001-5 MENU OPTION
This and the other similar menu options cover information for cars in the those respective model years shown in the drop-down menu.
MODELS INFO MENU OPTION
The drop-down menu from this option contains links to various Volvo press release pages for specific Volvo car models.
MISC MENU OPTION
The drop-down menu option from this contains links to various Volvo press releases.
SAFETY MENU OPTION
This provides access to various Volvo press releases on safety matters.
- Volvo Cars' Accident Research Team celebrates 50 years.
- Volvo Cars and Polestar to overachieve on 2020 EU CO2 emissions target.
- Volvo Cars safety experts say: use technology to support drivers and reduce distraction.
- Volvo Cars starts production of fully electric XC40 Recharge.
- Clean air in new Volvo cars.
- Volvo on Call smartphone app.
- Volvo XC40 Recharge Pure Electric available to order in UK.
Between 1927 and 31 December 2010 Volvo produced 16,636,626 cars.