Volvo Press Releases Menu Options
The Volvo Car Corporation has issued many Press Releases relating to new models and other topics of interest. The Volvo Owners Club has put many of these press releases together here to make them easier to find.
These Press Releases contain lots of useful information, both of a general and technical nature.
PRESS RELEASES MENU OPTION
These are links to the many press releases by year from 2003 to the current year. They contain both general and technical information and also photographs in some cases.
MY 2001-5 MENU OPTION
This and the other similar menu options cover information for cars in the those respective model years shown in the drop-down menu.
MODELS INFO MENU OPTION
The drop-down menu from this option contains links to various Volvo press release pages for specific Volvo car models.
MISC MENU OPTION
The drop-down menu option from this contains links to various Volvo press releases.
SAFETY MENU OPTION
This provides access to various Volvo press releases on safety matters.
- Insurance industry faces radical restructuring due to autonomous cars.
- Volvo Car UK To Launch Autonomous Driving Experiment.
- Volvo S90 Excellence interior concept is a piece of art.
- Björk and Ekblom fight difficult conditions to double top five finish.
- Volvo Cars To Launch Autonomous Driving Experiment.
- World championship points for Polestar Cyan Racing in WTCC debut.
- New 367 Horsepower Volvo S60 and V60 Polestar.
Between 1927 and 31 December 2010 Volvo produced 16,636,626 cars.